Think About… Talk About…
Think about… Talk about… gives students and teachers an opportunity to:
- surface current thinking
- check for understanding
- uncover difficult vocabulary
- do some critical thinking
- apply new learning
- try a conversational discursive strategy to support student discussion
- reflect on past thinking to note changes and incorporate new learning
- conduct a formative assessment
- decide on next learning directions
Teachers are the best judges of what the period of reflection should entail. The ideas listed are a starting point to support their professional decision making.
© 2022 Concentus Citizenship Education Foundation Inc. All Rights Reserved.